Capital Senior Living is one of the nation’s largest operators of residential communities for senior adults. Capital Senior Living’s operating philosophy emphasizes a continuum of care, which integrates independent living, assisted living and home care services, to provide residents the opportunity to age in place.
Capital Senior Living currently operates over 60 senior living communities throughout the nation. In the communities operated by the company, 69 percent of residents live independently, 24 percent of residents require assistance with activities of daily living and 7 percent or residents live in continuing care retirement communities. Capital Senior Living also offers an array of development, management and marketing services.
Capital Senior Living In The News
- This hospital system is the largest nonprofit in Arizona
- Congress creates a bipartisan caucus for healthcare innovation
- Why Theranos’ former president is fighting the SEC’s fraud charges related to its pitches to raise $700 million
- Md. hospitals on track to meet federal requirements for its payment model
- Digital health news briefs for 3/16/2017
- Award time: Life Sciences Pennsylvania hands out annual industry awards
- Reports: Google Fit is coming to iOS
- BlueCross BlueShield exec: ‘Our hiring reflects the cities and states we live in’
- D.C.-area hospitals get generous when it comes to attracting more nurses
- J&J gets $2.1B offer to sell Lifescan glucometer business