Capital Senior Living is one of the nation’s largest operators of residential communities for senior adults. Capital Senior Living’s operating philosophy emphasizes a continuum of care, which integrates independent living, assisted living and home care services, to provide residents the opportunity to age in place.
Capital Senior Living currently operates over 60 senior living communities throughout the nation. In the communities operated by the company, 69 percent of residents live independently, 24 percent of residents require assistance with activities of daily living and 7 percent or residents live in continuing care retirement communities. Capital Senior Living also offers an array of development, management and marketing services.
Capital Senior Living In The News
- Capital Funding Secures Bridge Financing for Illinois Portfolio Acquisition
- Recent Senior Care M&A Deals, Week Ending November 15, 2019
- Meridian Capital Closes Two New England Acquisitions
- Lancaster Pollard Refinances Mission Senior Living Community
- Capital Senior Living Stock Spreads
- Evans Senior Investments Launches Senior Living Marketing Venture
- HJ Sims Closes Financing for Connecticut SNF
- Senior Living Residents Will Demand Choice
- Recent Senior Care M&A Deals, Week Ending November 8, 2019
- ORIX Acquires Hunt Real Estate Capital