Capital Senior Living is one of the nation’s largest operators of residential communities for senior adults. Capital Senior Living’s operating philosophy emphasizes a continuum of care, which integrates independent living, assisted living and home care services, to provide residents the opportunity to age in place.
Capital Senior Living currently operates over 60 senior living communities throughout the nation. In the communities operated by the company, 69 percent of residents live independently, 24 percent of residents require assistance with activities of daily living and 7 percent or residents live in continuing care retirement communities. Capital Senior Living also offers an array of development, management and marketing services.
Capital Senior Living In The News
- How hospitals, health systems should approach blockchain
- Oscar Health recruits former Uber exec to serve as COO
- Humana expands telehealth offerings
- Opioid crisis linked to rising heart infection rates, study finds
- Buffalo physician groups name new leaders
- Former UnityPoint nurse pleads guilty in NICU abuse case
- Outbreak proximity may influence vaccine skeptics, study finds
- QIMA Has Acquired World Quality Services (WQS), the Leading Food Certification and Audit Provider
- Metro East health system adding $22 million rehab hospital
- Samenvatting: Innovid versterkt het omni-channel reclameaanbod met de overname van Herolens