Capital Senior Living is one of the nation’s largest operators of residential communities for senior adults. Capital Senior Living’s operating philosophy emphasizes a continuum of care, which integrates independent living, assisted living and home care services, to provide residents the opportunity to age in place.
Capital Senior Living currently operates over 60 senior living communities throughout the nation. In the communities operated by the company, 69 percent of residents live independently, 24 percent of residents require assistance with activities of daily living and 7 percent or residents live in continuing care retirement communities. Capital Senior Living also offers an array of development, management and marketing services.
Capital Senior Living In The News
- AHA leads 340B transparency initiative: 5 things to know
- Ravago Americas Announces Acquisition of Bolcof-Port Polymers
- Fitbit announces Fitbit Care service, new Fitbit Plus app
- Why Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong + other billionaires buy print media orgs
- Shriners Hospitals’ sole Minnesota facility to end inpatient care
- Houston hospital appeals loss of federal funding for heart transplants
- Consumer-oriented access to healthcare is a patient expectation
- EnviroStar, Inc. to Acquire Laundry Distribution and Service Business
- Amazon, Merck, Accenture to launch data-driven drug development platform
- Standard Solar Boosts Community Solar Portfolio Through Acquisition of Six Solar Projects in New York from US Light Energy