Capital Senior Living is one of the nation’s largest operators of residential communities for senior adults. Capital Senior Living’s operating philosophy emphasizes a continuum of care, which integrates independent living, assisted living and home care services, to provide residents the opportunity to age in place.
Capital Senior Living currently operates over 60 senior living communities throughout the nation. In the communities operated by the company, 69 percent of residents live independently, 24 percent of residents require assistance with activities of daily living and 7 percent or residents live in continuing care retirement communities. Capital Senior Living also offers an array of development, management and marketing services.
Capital Senior Living In The News
- LaSalle Hotel Properties Confirms Receipt of Letter from Pebblebrook Hotel Trust
- NuStar GP Holdings, LLC Completes Merger with NuStar Energy L.P.
- NuStar GP Holdings, LLC Unitholders Approve Merger with NuStar Energy L.P.
- MAU Workforce Solutions Expands into Growing IT Staffing Market by Joining with Atlanta-based 3Ci
- Loxam Announces a Conditional Agreement to Acquire UK Platforms
- LOXAM ANNONCE L’ACQUISITION DE UK PLATFORMS
- Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation to Acquire Majority Stake in Insomnia Cookies
- Rice Midstream Partners Unitholders Approve Merger with EQT Midstream Partners
- MCR Acquires Hilton Garden Inn at Rhode Island’s Outstanding International Airport