Capital Senior Living is one of the nation’s largest operators of residential communities for senior adults. Capital Senior Living’s operating philosophy emphasizes a continuum of care, which integrates independent living, assisted living and home care services, to provide residents the opportunity to age in place.
Capital Senior Living currently operates over 60 senior living communities throughout the nation. In the communities operated by the company, 69 percent of residents live independently, 24 percent of residents require assistance with activities of daily living and 7 percent or residents live in continuing care retirement communities. Capital Senior Living also offers an array of development, management and marketing services.
Capital Senior Living In The News
- Diamondback Energy, Inc. and Energen Corporation Announce Favorable ISS and Glass Lewis Recommendations for Merger
- Pfizer loses lengthy UK patent battle over pain drug Lyrica
- With $10M infusion BCBS, Texas A&M partner to improve rural healthcare
- E-cigarette maker Juul shuts down Facebook, Instagram accounts after FDA criticism
- 10 health IT company leaders: What the midterm elections mean for healthcare through 2020 & beyond
- AI holds great promise for visual fields like dermatology, but faces many challenges
- FDA authorizes digital Ebola test for emergency use, data on Omada’s diabetes prevention program, and more digital health news briefs
- Arcosa, Inc. Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire ACG Materials
- HIMSS to offer executive education program at Harvard Medical School
- Hospitals must look beyond the EMR for precision medicine programs, KLAS finds