Capital Senior Living is one of the nation’s largest operators of residential communities for senior adults. Capital Senior Living’s operating philosophy emphasizes a continuum of care, which integrates independent living, assisted living and home care services, to provide residents the opportunity to age in place.
Capital Senior Living currently operates over 60 senior living communities throughout the nation. In the communities operated by the company, 69 percent of residents live independently, 24 percent of residents require assistance with activities of daily living and 7 percent or residents live in continuing care retirement communities. Capital Senior Living also offers an array of development, management and marketing services.
Capital Senior Living In The News
- 40-Year Old SNFs: Obsolete or an Opportunity?
- MBK Buys West Coast Senior Living Portfolio
- Epic wins arbitration case in Supreme Court; VA awards Cerner $10B contract & more — 11 health IT key notes
- Athenahealth’s largest investor says sale is in ‘best interest’ for shareholders
- Greenstein departs HHS and more digital health hires and departures
- Blink Health alleges MedImpact improperly steers patients toward opioids
- Virtual, in-person visits lead to similar blood pressure control for hypertension patients
- CHI Health St. Mary’s selects interim president: 3 takeaways
- Adventist Health names Rick Rawson to Rideout Health president role permanently: 5 notes
- Health outcomes AI company OM1 lands $21M in Series B funding