Capitol Seniors Housing (formerly Carlyle Senior Housing, L.L.C), a joint venture between affiliates of The Carlyle Group was formed in the fall of 2003 with a mission to opportunistically acquire, develop and own independent living facilities, assisted living facilities and CCRCs in major U.S. markets. CRP Seniors Housing, L.P. was founded by Scott Stewart who is Washington DC-based finance professional with over 20 years of real estate related experience.
City: Washington, D.C.
Capitol Seniors Housing In The News
- Fuji Oil Holding adquiere Blommer Chocolate
- Golden Gate Capital Acquires Active Minerals International
- Proposed framework lessens FDA’s regulatory requirements for prescription drug companion apps
- iHeartMedia to Acquire Jelli, Inc.
- Blommer Chocolate racheté par Fuji Oil Holding
- Convincing C-suite to fund cybersecurity
- Blommer Chocolate wird von Fuji Oil Holding übernommen
- Nuveen Closed-End Fund Merger Complete
- Riassunto: Blommer Chocolate verrà rilevata da Fuji Oil Holding
- Mercer Completes Acquisition of Summit Strategies Group