Capitol Seniors Housing (formerly Carlyle Senior Housing, L.L.C), a joint venture between affiliates of The Carlyle Group was formed in the fall of 2003 with a mission to opportunistically acquire, develop and own independent living facilities, assisted living facilities and CCRCs in major U.S. markets. CRP Seniors Housing, L.P. was founded by Scott Stewart who is Washington DC-based finance professional with over 20 years of real estate related experience.
City: Washington, D.C.
Capitol Seniors Housing In The News
- Aetna’s CEO talks childhood, yoga, career: 5 takeaways
- Most physicians burned out, overworked and 8 other survey findings
- Michigan Medicine nurses take workplace concerns to university board
- UCSF Health names new CFO: 5 things to know
- Most states falling short in probing maternal deaths, USA Today finds
- BJC HealthCare names Nick Barto senior vice president, CFO
- UAB Callahan Eye Hospital & Clinics names CEO
- Illinois Supreme Court: Hospitals’ property tax exemption is constitutional
- A drug for migraine relief, a medical device for blood vessel tears & 2 more FDA approvals
- How providers can innovate to combat physician burnout