Capitol Seniors Housing (formerly Carlyle Senior Housing, L.L.C), a joint venture between affiliates of The Carlyle Group was formed in the fall of 2003 with a mission to opportunistically acquire, develop and own independent living facilities, assisted living facilities and CCRCs in major U.S. markets. CRP Seniors Housing, L.P. was founded by Scott Stewart who is Washington DC-based finance professional with over 20 years of real estate related experience.
City: Washington, D.C.
Capitol Seniors Housing In The News
- Stats Performの始動で世界有数のスポーツAI・データ企業が誕生
- First Associates Closes Recapitalization from Funds Managed by Stone Point Capital and Combines Operations with Portfolio Financial Servicing Company
- New lawsuit alleges Laser Spine managers let the company fail
- Crozer-Keystone owner gets $1.55 billion cash infusion
- New medical practice to serve BlueCross members
- Atrium Medical Center implementing new technology, expanded services to treat patients
- Quatroche elected to national post
- LifeSpan BioSciences Announces the Acquisition of Everest Biotech
- EMMAC Acquires 100% of Terra Verde
- Working towards a future where people can live (and die) healthy