Capitol Seniors Housing (formerly Carlyle Senior Housing, L.L.C), a joint venture between affiliates of The Carlyle Group was formed in the fall of 2003 with a mission to opportunistically acquire, develop and own independent living facilities, assisted living facilities and CCRCs in major U.S. markets. CRP Seniors Housing, L.P. was founded by Scott Stewart who is Washington DC-based finance professional with over 20 years of real estate related experience.
City: Washington, D.C.
Capitol Seniors Housing In The News
- LaSalle Hotel Properties Confirms Receipt of Letter from Pebblebrook Hotel Trust
- NuStar GP Holdings, LLC Completes Merger with NuStar Energy L.P.
- NuStar GP Holdings, LLC Unitholders Approve Merger with NuStar Energy L.P.
- MAU Workforce Solutions Expands into Growing IT Staffing Market by Joining with Atlanta-based 3Ci
- Loxam Announces a Conditional Agreement to Acquire UK Platforms
- LOXAM ANNONCE L’ACQUISITION DE UK PLATFORMS
- Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation to Acquire Majority Stake in Insomnia Cookies
- Rice Midstream Partners Unitholders Approve Merger with EQT Midstream Partners
- MCR Acquires Hilton Garden Inn at Rhode Island’s Outstanding International Airport