Capitol Seniors Housing (formerly Carlyle Senior Housing, L.L.C), a joint venture between affiliates of The Carlyle Group was formed in the fall of 2003 with a mission to opportunistically acquire, develop and own independent living facilities, assisted living facilities and CCRCs in major U.S. markets. CRP Seniors Housing, L.P. was founded by Scott Stewart who is Washington DC-based finance professional with over 20 years of real estate related experience.
City: Washington, D.C.
Capitol Seniors Housing In The News
- 40-Year Old SNFs: Obsolete or an Opportunity?
- MBK Buys West Coast Senior Living Portfolio
- Market share trumps operational efficiency for teaching hospitals, study finds
- Texas man receives $7,924 surprise bill after going to an in-network ER
- 5 recent vendor contracts, go-lives
- The long and winding road to gender parity in healthcare
- Athenahealth, Elliot Management speak out: 5 updates on the $7B acquisition proposal
- Epic, Cerner maintain largest EMR market share among small hospitals
- Epic wins arbitration case in Supreme Court; VA awards Cerner $10B contract & more — 11 health IT key notes
- Le groupe Spectrum Plastics acquiert Fermatex Vascular Technologies