Capitol Seniors Housing (formerly Carlyle Senior Housing, L.L.C), a joint venture between affiliates of The Carlyle Group was formed in the fall of 2003 with a mission to opportunistically acquire, develop and own independent living facilities, assisted living facilities and CCRCs in major U.S. markets. CRP Seniors Housing, L.P. was founded by Scott Stewart who is Washington DC-based finance professional with over 20 years of real estate related experience.
City: Washington, D.C.
Capitol Seniors Housing In The News
- New Mexico hospital CEO: We have enough money to fund payroll short-term, but we need more cuts
- 31 interview questions for nurses — and how to answer them
- 7 latest FDA approvals
- Architectural Surfaces Group Announces Acquisition of Bedrock International
- ASRC Industrial Services Acquires Mavo Systems
- General Cable Corporation Stockholders Approve Acquisition By Prysmian Group
- Hearst Completes Acquisition of WCWG-TV (CW) in Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem, North Carolina Market
- Helios and Matheson Acquires More MoviePass™
- Sole Source Capital Acquires Premier Flow Control
- Enviva Completes Acquisition of South Carolina Wood Pellet Plant