Capitol Seniors Housing (formerly Carlyle Senior Housing, L.L.C), a joint venture between affiliates of The Carlyle Group was formed in the fall of 2003 with a mission to opportunistically acquire, develop and own independent living facilities, assisted living facilities and CCRCs in major U.S. markets. CRP Seniors Housing, L.P. was founded by Scott Stewart who is Washington DC-based finance professional with over 20 years of real estate related experience.
City: Washington, D.C.
Capitol Seniors Housing In The News
- Elderly woman charged $800 for ambulance ride during emergency evacuation from nursing home
- Growing biotech jobs in the Triad? It’s a ‘Catch-22’
- UPMC notifying patients due to employee that developed TB
- 20 hospitals hiring nurses
- Sanders bill proposes 10-year prison sentence for pharma execs marketing opioids
- Study: Only 37% of physician care quality measures are valid
- BenevolentAI gets $115M to harness AI for new drug discovery
- Physician Medical Group M&A Activity Strong in Q1:018
- Leaving the Land of Lincoln
- RapidSOS collects $16M to deliver stronger data to emergency response teams