Columbia Pacific Advisors, LLC is an employee owned investment manager. The firm primarily provides its services to pooled investment vehicles. The firm invests in public equity markets. Columbia Pacific Advisors, LLC is based in Seattle, Washington.
Columbia Pacific Advisors In The News
- Frontier Moving Forward With Financing From Columbia Pacific AdvisorsFresh off of Frontier Management’s ownership restructuring, it was business as usual for the firm, which obtained financing for its newly opened standalone memory care community in Tucson, Arizona. Columbia Pacific Advisors, though its bridge lending platform, CPIF Lending, provided the $6.225 million loan, with a 24-month interest... Read more
- HFF Closes $115 Million Financing For Seattle Senior Living High-RiseColumbia Pacific Advisors just received about $115 million in financing for its to-be-built senior living high-rise in Seattle’s First Hill neighborhood. David Fasano, Sarah Anderson, Casey Davison, Ryan Maconachy and Chad Lavender of Holliday Fenoglio Fowler (HFF) represented CPA in the transaction, with HCP, Inc. providing the loan.... Read more
- HCP Continues To Lighten Its Brookdale LoadThe ramifications of Brookdale Senior Living’s latest blow-up have spread beyond just its precipitous drop in share price. Major Brookdale landlord, HCP, Inc., just announced it was reducing its cash NOI and interest income concentration in Brookdale from 27.0% to 15.7%, on a pro-forma basis. The restructuring included... Read more
- Good News from Brookdale and Capital Senior LivingFinally, we have had some good news from the two largest publicly traded senior living companies, Brookdale Senior Living and Capital Senior Living. Let’s just say, it has been a long time coming. Capital Senior Living reported a sequential increase in occupancy of 30 basis points in the... Read more
- Quarterly Results Are InIf you go by the number of transaction announced from April 1, 2017 to June 30, 2017, the second quarter may seem a bit slow, especially when compared to the recent quarterly highs of 90 deals in the second quarter of last year and of 93 deals in... Read more