Cushman & Wakefield is the world’s largest privately-held commercial real estate services firm. Founded in 1917, it has 221 offices in 58 countries and more than 15,000 employees. The firm represents a diverse customer base ranging from small business to Fortune 500 companies. It offers a complete range of services within four primary disciplines: Transaction Services, including tenant and landlord representation in office, industrial and retail real estate; Capital Markets, including property sales, investment management, valuation services, investment banking, debt and equity financing; Client Solutions, including integrated real estate strategies for large corporations and property owners; and Consulting Services, including business and real estate consulting.
Cushman & Wakefield’s Healthcare Practice Group provides real estate solutions targeting the operational, financial, regulatory and strategic challenges faced by organizations in the myriad sectors of the healthcare industry. Their specialists are experienced in working with, and in many cases for, healthcare organizations, including hospitals and hospital systems, physician practices, senior housing and healthcare providers, specialty services firms, medical/academic property users and owners, payors and health plans. The Healthcare Practice Group consists of three specializations: Healthcare Payors, Plans and Specialty Services; Hospital Systems, Healthcare Practices and Medical/Academic Properties; and Senior Housing & Healthcare Investments.
City: New York
Cushman Wakefield Long-Term Care In The News
- AHA leads 340B transparency initiative: 5 things to know
- Ravago Americas Announces Acquisition of Bolcof-Port Polymers
- Fitbit announces Fitbit Care service, new Fitbit Plus app
- Why Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong + other billionaires buy print media orgs
- Shriners Hospitals’ sole Minnesota facility to end inpatient care
- Houston hospital appeals loss of federal funding for heart transplants
- Consumer-oriented access to healthcare is a patient expectation
- EnviroStar, Inc. to Acquire Laundry Distribution and Service Business
- Amazon, Merck, Accenture to launch data-driven drug development platform
- Standard Solar Boosts Community Solar Portfolio Through Acquisition of Six Solar Projects in New York from US Light Energy