Cushman & Wakefield is the world’s largest privately-held commercial real estate services firm. Founded in 1917, it has 221 offices in 58 countries and more than 15,000 employees. The firm represents a diverse customer base ranging from small business to Fortune 500 companies. It offers a complete range of services within four primary disciplines: Transaction Services, including tenant and landlord representation in office, industrial and retail real estate; Capital Markets, including property sales, investment management, valuation services, investment banking, debt and equity financing; Client Solutions, including integrated real estate strategies for large corporations and property owners; and Consulting Services, including business and real estate consulting.
Cushman & Wakefield’s Healthcare Practice Group provides real estate solutions targeting the operational, financial, regulatory and strategic challenges faced by organizations in the myriad sectors of the healthcare industry. Their specialists are experienced in working with, and in many cases for, healthcare organizations, including hospitals and hospital systems, physician practices, senior housing and healthcare providers, specialty services firms, medical/academic property users and owners, payors and health plans. The Healthcare Practice Group consists of three specializations: Healthcare Payors, Plans and Specialty Services; Hospital Systems, Healthcare Practices and Medical/Academic Properties; and Senior Housing & Healthcare Investments.
City: New York
Cushman Wakefield Long-Term Care In The News
- Innovid stärkt Angebot bei Omnikanal-Werbung mit Übernahme von Herolens
- Samenvatting: Lineage Logistics breidt wereldwijde aanwezigheid verder uit met strategische acquisitie in Europa
- Innovid dynamise l’offre de publicité omnicanale avec l’acquisition de Herolens
- Replacement senior living facility planned for Town & Country
- Carle taps Matthew Kolb as new COO
- Standing in solidarity: 1,700 California Kaiser workers to join strike
- Orlando Health opens 6th freestanding ER, keeping pace with rivals
- Physicians, pharmacy managers top list of highest-paying US jobs
- DOH awarded $4 million for opioid prevention in Hawaii
- South Carolina hospital restructures nursing leadership