Cushman & Wakefield is the world’s largest privately-held commercial real estate services firm. Founded in 1917, it has 221 offices in 58 countries and more than 15,000 employees. The firm represents a diverse customer base ranging from small business to Fortune 500 companies. It offers a complete range of services within four primary disciplines: Transaction Services, including tenant and landlord representation in office, industrial and retail real estate; Capital Markets, including property sales, investment management, valuation services, investment banking, debt and equity financing; Client Solutions, including integrated real estate strategies for large corporations and property owners; and Consulting Services, including business and real estate consulting.
Cushman & Wakefield’s Healthcare Practice Group provides real estate solutions targeting the operational, financial, regulatory and strategic challenges faced by organizations in the myriad sectors of the healthcare industry. Their specialists are experienced in working with, and in many cases for, healthcare organizations, including hospitals and hospital systems, physician practices, senior housing and healthcare providers, specialty services firms, medical/academic property users and owners, payors and health plans. The Healthcare Practice Group consists of three specializations: Healthcare Payors, Plans and Specialty Services; Hospital Systems, Healthcare Practices and Medical/Academic Properties; and Senior Housing & Healthcare Investments.
City: New York
Cushman Wakefield Long-Term Care In The News
- Meridian Capital Closes Two New England Acquisitions
- Lancaster Pollard Refinances Mission Senior Living Community
- Amneal the latest drugmaker to recall ranitidine products
- 10 hospitals seeking RCM talent
- New Media and Gannett Announce Shareholder Approvals of Merger Agreement
- Dignity Health must face class action over ER fees, court rules
- Dayton region's largest hospitals
- WHO says it will approve generic insulin to lower costs, improve access
- Portland area hospital is changing its name. Here's why.
- Diligent Purchases Philips Metal Products and Expands Construction Industry Offerings