Genesis HealthCare Corporation (GHC) is a provider of healthcare and support services to the elderly in the United States. GHC is also one of the nation’s largest long-term care and rehabilitation therapy providers. Genesis HealthCare offers services which focus on the primary medical, physical and behavioral issues faced by the medically complex elderly population. Genesis HealthCare ‘s business comprises two primary business segments: inpatient services and rehabilitation therapy services. GHC provides inpatient services through nursing and assisted living centers primarily located in the eastern United States. Genesis HealthCare also provides an array of other medical services, including respiratory health services, physician services, hospitality services, staffing services and other healthcare related services.
City: Kennett Square
Genesis HealthCare in the News
- Genesis HealthCare Sheds More SNFs
- Genesis HealthCare Continues Restructuring
- The Skilled Nursing Rebound
- Not-For-Profit Health System Exits Illinois SNF
- Genesis Occupancy Stabilizes, Finally
- Genesis HealthCare Buys and Divests
- Genesis Healthcare Surges
- Evans Senior Investments Shows Variety In Latest Closings
- Genesis’ Texas Exodus
- Genesis Healthcare Close to Bottom?