Charlotte, N.C.-based Grandbridge Real Estate Capital, one of the largest full-service commercial and multifamily mortgage banking companies in the nation, arranges permanent commercial and multifamily real estate loans, services loan portfolios, and provides asset and portfolio management as well as real estate brokerage services on a national basis.
Grandbridge Real Estate Capital in the News
- Brookdale, Genesis Report Tough QuartersBrookdale Senior Living and Genesis HealthCare, the two largest providers, were not spared from COVID’s devastation in the second quarter. The two largest providers in their respective sectors, Brookdale Senior Living in seniors housing and Genesis HealthCare in skilled nursing, did not escape COVID’s wrath. No one expected they... Read more
- Genesis HealthCare’s Shares Double in ValueLeading up to Genesis HealthCare’s first quarter earnings release and conference call, the company’s share price took off. The rise started on May 22 when it jumped by 22% on high volume, but then it added another 35% on volume that was 10 times the average. In the... Read more
- Harborview Capital Partners Announced Several FinancingsHarborview Capital Partners announced a series of recent closings for several clients across the country. First, the firm worked with a national lending partner to arrange an $81 million loan to refinance a portfolio of four skilled nursing facilities and one assisted living community in Maryland. The loan... Read more
- Genesis HealthCare & Capital Senior Living Put On Notice By NYSESo far, two of the publicly traded senior care companies have received notices from the New York Stock Exchange warning them that they are out of compliance with the continued listing standard that requires a minimum average closing price of $1.00 per share over a consecutive 30 trading-day... Read more
- Genesis HealthCare Sees Share Value ReboundIt’s no surprise that Genesis HealthCare has seen a significant drop in its share value as a result of Covid-19. The company owns and operates facilities that care for a medically-complex population that is most vulnerable to the virus, which is a huge risk in itself. The horrifying situation at a Life Care... Read more