Charlotte, N.C.-based Grandbridge Real Estate Capital, one of the largest full-service commercial and multifamily mortgage banking companies in the nation, arranges permanent commercial and multifamily real estate loans, services loan portfolios, and provides asset and portfolio management as well as real estate brokerage services on a national basis. Grandbridge has a broad capital provider base that includes insurance companies, CMBS lenders, pension fund advisors, and commercial banks as well as a proprietary lending platform.
Grandbridge Real Estate Capital is a Fannie Mae DUS® (Delegated Underwriting and Servicing) lender, a Freddie Mac Program Plus® seller/servicer and an active participant in FHA-insured loan products as a MAP-approved (Multifamily Accelerated Processing) lender.
Grandbridge is a subsibiary of BB&T Corporation, which trades on the NYSE under the ticker BBT.
Street: 227 West Trade Street, Suite 400
Zip Code: 28202
Phone Number: 704-332-4454
Fax Number: 704-332-5810
Grandbridge Real Estate Capital in the News
- Grandbridge Goes Green, Again
- Grandbridge Provides Permanent Refinancing
- Bridge To HUD With Grandbridge Real Estate Capital
- Grandbridge Real Estate Capital Closes Kansas City Financing
- Two Oregon Originations for Grandbridge Real Estate Capital
- Build with Grandbridge Real Estate Capital
- Grandbridge hits the Town…Village
- Acquiring in the Acela Corridor
- Senior living hits the slopes