Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, LLC is a principal investment firm specializing in the real estate market with a focus on self-storage, student housing, senior housing and assisted living, medical office, and related parking. The firm provides equity capital at the property level to developers and operators in the specialty sectors of the real estate market in non-CBD geographic markets. Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, LLC was founded in 2005 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Harrison Street Real Estate Capital In The News
- Harrison Street Picks Up PGIM-Owned PortfolioIn last month’s SeniorCare Investor we mentioned that the team at Newmark Knight Frank would have approximately $1.2 billion in closings in December. They may have reached half of that in one deal. Although no price is being disclosed on the transaction, we did get a sneak look... Read more
- CBRE Closes Two Bank Financings for Senior Living ClientsAron Will of CBRE ended July with two bank financings for senior living clients in three states. First, in Texas, he was joined by Austin Sacco and Adam Mincberg to refinance two 76-unit assisted living/memory care communities in Boerne (San Antonio MSA) and Round Rock (Austin MSA). Both... Read more
- Harrison Street Refinances White Bear Lake CommunityCushman & Wakefield acted as the exclusive advisor to a joint venture between The Waters Senior Living and Harrison Street Real Estate Capital on the refinance of their 136-unit senior living community in White Bear Lake, Minnesota. Developed in 2016, this community provides independent living, assisted living and... Read more
- Harrison Street Exits Oregon AssetsThe Springs Living successfully recapitalized its exiting equity partner, Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, in a couple of senior living communities with the help of a bank loan secured by Aron Will, Austin Sacco and Adam Mincberg of CBRE National Senior Housing. Originally acquired as part of larger... Read more
- Cushman & Wakefield Recapitalizes New England Seniors Housing PortfolioCushman & Wakefield served as the exclusive advisor to a joint venture between LCB Senior Living and Harrison Street Real Estate Capital in their recapitalization of four New England seniors housing communities. LCB had already been operating three of the properties in Massachusetts (Ipswich) and Connecticut (South Windsor... Read more