Founded in 2002, Housing & Healthcare Finance, LLC (“HHCF”) is a financial services company headquartered in the Washington DC area with additional offices in New York, Ohio, Illinois, Wisconsin New Jersey and Florida.
Housing and Healthcare Finance, LLC. In The News
- HHC Finance Secures Several HUD RefinancesHousing & Healthcare Finance (HHC Finance) is wrapping up HUD’s fiscal year with several transactions closed through the agency. First, the firm arranged a $19 million loan for a 200-bed skilled nursing facility in New York, then followed up with a $20 million HUD refinance of a 155-bed... Read more
- HHC Finance Closes Four HUD DealsHousing & Healthcare Finance (HHC Finance) just announced four transactions from its HUD pipeline, totaling more than $44 million. The first deal was closed for a 120-bed skilled nursing facility in Ohio. Built in the early 1970s, it had occupancy in the low 90s and received a $10... Read more
- HHC Finance’s Busy HUD MonthSummer vacation didn’t start at Housing & Healthcare Finance (HHC Finance), we suppose, as the firm closed seven HUD loans totaling $119 million in the month of June. The largest deal was a $61 million refinance of a 360-bed skilled nursing facility in New York. Built in the... Read more
- Housing & Healthcare Finance Handles HUD RefinanceThe team at Housing & Healthcare Finance has closed a couple of HUD financings totaling $57 million. There was a $34.1 million loan for a portfolio of five skilled nursing facilities located throughout Minnesota. The experienced borrower was able to replace conventional debt on the portfolio with a... Read more
- The HUD Doors Are Still OpenOne thing to come out of the coronavirus crisis (among many things) has been record-low interest rates, with the 10-year Treasury yield falling as low as 0.318% on March 9 and the federal funds rate being cut to 0-0.25%. It has been in the federal government’s interest to... Read more