For more than two decades, KeyBank Real Estate Capital’s Healthcare Group has been providing healthcare clients with capital, innovative ideas and solutions, and broad access to the capital markets. Key’s healthcare clients include regional and national providers of seniors housing, long term care services, acute care services, developers of medical office and outpatient care facilities and healthcare Real Estate Investment Trusts.
KeyBank In The News
- There’s a New Investor in the Skilled Nursing MarketNorthwind Group, a Manhattan-based real estate owner/operator, entered the skilled nursing market in a major way, announcing its $182.5 million acquisition of eight skilled nursing and assisted living properties from a large institutional seller. All of the facilities, which include seven skilled nursing facilities (with 1,037 beds) and... Read more
- Another Missouri Purchase For Griffin-American Healthcare REIT IVGriffin-American Healthcare REIT IV returned to Missouri yet again to acquire an assisted living community in the St. Louis suburb of Warrenton. The single-asset transaction follows two portfolio deals for the REIT in the Show Me State, which included eight skilled nursing facilities bought for $88.2 million and... Read more
- 2017 HUD LEAN Rankings Are InTotal HUD LEAN loan volume hasn’t yet reached the heights of its FY2014, when the program closed over $4.2 billion in loans in 484 transactions, but it is getting there. In its FY2017, lenders closed just over $3.4 billion in 310 deals, up 20% from FY2016’s $2.84 billion... Read more
- High price for the Upper West SideSeniors housing deals valued above $500,000 per unit are rare. In fact, in our M&A database dating back to 1993, only nine have been announced in the U.S. (all since 2015). And up until this month, we only had one domestic deal above $600,000 per unit, which was... Read more
- The Market of LafayetteIn the heart of Cajun country, Cushman & Wakefield’s Robert Black and Sean McNee facilitated the sale of two seniors housing communities on behalf of the local owner and operator. Both located less than a mile apart in Lafayette, Louisiana, the all-private pay properties included a 70-unit independent/assisted... Read more