One of the nation’s largest groups of finance professionals dedicated to the senior living sector, Lancaster Pollard specializes in expansion, renovation and new construction financing as well as debt refinancing so senior living organizations can expand and improve their services. The firm has offices nationwide and offers a full range of investment banking, mortgage banking and investment advisory services.
Lancaster Pollard & Co. In The News
- Lancaster Pollard Finances SNF Construction in CaliforniaLancaster Pollard Mortgage Company, a division of ORIX Real Estate Capital, just closed on a HUD construction loan for a to-be-built skilled nursing facility in Oceanside, California. Featuring 120 beds in 62 units, the project is already underway by a partnership between RangeComm Development and Providence Group, along with the... Read more
- Aaron Becker Will Lead Senior Care Production at ORIXORIX Real Estate Capital has announced that Aaron Becker will lead the combined company’s (including Lancaster Pollard, RED Capital Group and Hunt Real Estate Capital) production efforts for the Seniors Housing & Healthcare team. Based in the firm’s Philadelphia office, Mr. Becker will also lead the East Coast... Read more
- Lancaster Pollard’s Recent Fannie Mae ActivityLancaster Pollard secured two Fannie Mae financings for senior living clients across the country. The first was an $11 million fixed-rate loan provided to a senior living community in Dover, Pennsylvania (York County). Featuring a mix of independent living, assisted living and memory care services, the one-story community... Read more
- Lancaster Pollard Refinances Oregon Memory Care CommunityGiza Development successfully refinanced its new 45-unit/bed memory care community in McMinnville, Oregon (45 miles south of Portland), with the help of Ross Holland of Lancaster Pollard. Managed by Senior Development Resources, the community is located across the street from McMinnville’s full-service hospital and between two medical office... Read more
- Lancaster Pollard Refinances Plum PortfolioIt’s been quite a lucrative relationship between Lancaster Pollard and California-based skilled nursing operator, Plum Healthcare Group. About 18 months ago, Grant Goodman, Jason Dopoulos, Joe Munhall and Elliot Kaple secured $400 million in bridge financing from Credit Suisse on 27 skilled nursing facilities in California owned by... Read more