Lument is a national leader in commercial real estate finance. As the combined organization of legacy industry experts Hunt Real Estate Capital, Lancaster Pollard, and RED Capital Group, Lument delivers a comprehensive set of capital solutions customized for investors in multifamily, affordable housing, and seniors housing and healthcare real estate. Lument is a Fannie Mae DUS®, Freddie Mac Optigo®, FHA, and USDA lender.
In addition, Lument offers a suite of proprietary commercial lending, investment banking, and investment management solutions. Lument has approximately 600 employees in over 25 offices across the United States. Securities, investment banking, and advisory services are provided through OREC Securities, LLC, d/b/a Lument Securities.
Lument In The News
- “Lument” Lighting Up The Senior Care Lending WorldThe combined firms of Hunt Real Estate Capital, RED Capital Group and Lancaster Pollard are moving forward together under one brand name: Lument. According to ORIX Real Estate Capital’s CEO James Flynn, the name was chosen for its associations with light and energy, emphasizing the combined company’s expertise, products... Read more
- Lancaster Pollard Charges Into ChambersburgLancaster Pollard, a division of ORIX Real Estate Capital, recently refinanced a senior living community in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. Providence Place Senior Living, a family-owned operator that is headquartered in Hershey, Pennsylvania, owns the 17-acre campus, which features a mix of independent living, assisted living and memory care units.... Read more
- Lancaster Pollard Closes Hawaii SNF RefinanceLancaster Pollard Mortgage Company followed up its HUD refinance of an assisted living/memory care community in Minnesota for a deal in a much more hospitable year-round climate. Doug Harper and Casey Moore of Lancaster Pollard headed to Honolulu, Hawaii (lucky guys) to arrange permanent financing for a senior living community... Read more
- Lancaster Pollard Refinances Minnesota CommunityWorking on behalf of a repeat customer, Lancaster Pollard Mortgage Company secured a HUD loan for a 138-unit assisted living/memory care community in Chaska, Minnesota (Minneapolis MSA). Developed by Trident Development and operated by the borrower, Tealwood Senior Living, which manages over 38 skilled nursing and assisted living facilities in... Read more
- Four Refinancings From Lancaster PollardLancaster Pollard announced a series of refinancings for both skilled nursing and seniors housing clients, for over $70 million in total volume across four transactions. First up, Oriol Health Care, a family-owned business, obtained a $16.2 million HUD loan to consolidate their debt with one lender, eliminate interest rate risk... Read more