LTC Properties, Inc. operates as a health care real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests primarily in long-term care and other healthcare related properties through mortgage loans, property lease transactions and other investments.
LTC Properties, Inc. In The News
- Blueprint Closes Another LTC Properties SaleAfter representing LTC Properties in its five-phase sale of a 2,500-bed skilled nursing portfolio, Blueprint Healthcare Real Estate Advisors went back to the well, handling LTC Properties and Senior Lifestyle Corp.’s sale of two large seniors housing campuses in Arizona. The deal closed on April 21, with Humair... Read more
- Blueprint Wraps Up LTC Properties Portfolio SaleBlueprint Healthcare Real Estate Advisors announced the final three phases of LTC Properties’ portfolio sale that sold to multiple buyers and closed from late-2019 to the first quarter of this year. It was revealed that seven skilled nursing facilities and about 550 beds in Iowa sold to a... Read more
- Blueprint Finds Buyers For LTC Properties’ Preferred Care SaleBlueprint Healthcare Real Estate Advisors has announced its involvement in the first two phases of LTC Properties’ sale of its Preferred Care portfolio, with three more to go. In the end, the whole portfolio, including approximately 2,500 beds across five states, provided a combined $78 million in net... Read more
- REIT Sale/Leasebacks Are Not DeadIt is very easy to say that sale/leaseback structures with REITs are dead, especially if your leases are dead in the water. But then you have to ask, why are they dead in the water, and why did you enter into long-term leases in the first place? You could have... Read more
- Ignite Medical Resorts Acquires Kansas City SNFIgnite Medical Resorts is doubling down on the Kansas City skilled nursing market. Last week, the operator took over management of a 90-bed SNF on the Missouri side that was acquired by LTC Properties for $19.5 million, or $216,700 per bed. The facility was just built in 2018... Read more