Newmark [Formerly Newmark Frank Knight] is one of the world’s leading commercial real estate advisory firms. With roots dating back to 1929, their strong foundation makes us one of the most trusted names in the industry. Newmark prides itself on delivering the highest level of service to their clients to meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
Newmark’s fully integrated platform of services provides clients with a single-source solution for every phase of owning or occupying a property. They service prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe as well as owners, occupiers and developers of real estate. Additionally, as a leader in real estate technology, they utilize the most high-tech tools in the industry along with our deep bench of knowledge, data and research to optimize businesses and properties.
Street: 125 Park Avenue
City: New York
Zip Code: 10017
Phone Number: (212) 372-2000
Newmark in the News
- Healthpeak Properties Completes More SalesAs the healthcare REITs start their quarterly reporting season, of course all eyes will be on the occupancy trend, which for most of them will not be so great. But one aspect about what is happening, and often little noticed, is that the news is showing that the... Read more
- More Sales From NewmarkWe have recently reported on some larger transactions from the Newmark team, but they have also closed some smaller ones. In late November, the team closed on the sale of a 150-unit active adult community in Texas. The community was built in 2015 and has 150 units. They went to... Read more
- Newmark Sells Major SNF PortfolioLast week we wrote that Newmark (formerly Newmark Knight Frank) was going to have a big fourth quarter. And they have, with five sales transactions worth well in excess of $400 million, plus a few financings, and we still have a few weeks to go before the end of the... Read more
- Newmark Strikes Again, and AgainWe had reported a few months ago that Newmark (formerly Newmark Knight Frank) was going to have a big fourth quarter. And they have, with five sales transactions worth well in excess of $400 million, plus a few financings, and we still have a few weeks to go before the... Read more
- St. Louis-Area Senior Living Community SellsA St. Louis, Missouri-based developer/owner/operator did not have to go far for its latest acquisition, picking up a large senior living community in a nearby suburb. Built in 1986, the private pay community features 116 independent living and 63 assisted living units. It has been renovated twice since... Read more