Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. owns and leases real estate properties. The company is based in Irvine, California. Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. is a subsidiary of Sun Healthcare Group, Inc.
Sabra Health Care REIT In The News
- Ignite Medical Resorts Takes Over Oklahoma SNFIgnite Medical Resorts formally took over operations of a short-term rehab/skilled nursing facility in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. Owned by Sabra Health Care REIT since 2014, this facility was previously operated by Vision Health, which chose to exit the industry along with its two other Oklahoma locations in Norman and Oklahoma... Read more
- Cadence Living Expands in the SoutheastCadence Living is certainly in growth mode. Earlier this year, the Scottsdale, Arizona-based operator announced a major expansion into its own state with the acquisition of land in the Phoenix suburb of Chandler to build a 191-unit, $46 million senior living development to join its three other brand-new... Read more
- Sabra Health Care REIT Grows Its Southern California PortfolioSabra Health Care REIT has teamed up with Scottsdale, Arizona-based owner/operator Cadence Living to grow its senior living portfolio with the purchase of an assisted living/memory care community in Poway, California (San Diego MSA). Located adjacent to a 149-bed skilled nursing facility and near the Palomar Hospital, the... Read more
- Sabra Health Care REIT StrengthensSabra Health Care REIT continues to defy the naysayers, posting a decent third quarter overall, with its skilled nursing portfolio holding the line and its seniors housing portfolio growing revenues, cash net operating income and cash operating margin. Investors sent the shares to a new 52-week high, 56%... Read more
- To Be Public Or NotThere are a lot of people who do not believe seniors housing and care companies should be publicly traded. It is not appropriate to try to manage quarterly revenues and profits when you are taking care of older, frail residents. And don’t forget the earnings disruptions that can... Read more