Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. owns and leases real estate properties. The company is based in Irvine, California. Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. is a subsidiary of Sun Healthcare Group, Inc.
Sabra Health Care REIT In The News
- Sabra Acquires Two Seniors Housing CommunitiesIn the March issue of The SeniorCare Investor, we wondered when REITs would become net-buyers in the senior care M&A market, after several years of massive divestments. There are clearly some good deals available out there for value-add properties, and if there has been any softening in prices, those... Read more
- Blueprint Handles Large Pacific Northwest DispositionAmy Sitzman, Dan Mahoney and Blake Bozett of Blueprint Healthcare Real Estate Advisors handled the sale of eight small assisted living communities divided evenly between Washington and Oregon. News of the deal came out in June with two separate acquisition financing announcements from JD Stettin of Carnegie Capital, the first... Read more
- Ignite Medical Resorts Takes Over Oklahoma SNFIgnite Medical Resorts formally took over operations of a short-term rehab/skilled nursing facility in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. Owned by Sabra Health Care REIT since 2014, this facility was previously operated by Vision Health, which chose to exit the industry along with its two other Oklahoma locations in Norman and Oklahoma... Read more
- Cadence Living Expands in the SoutheastCadence Living is certainly in growth mode. Earlier this year, the Scottsdale, Arizona-based operator announced a major expansion into its own state with the acquisition of land in the Phoenix suburb of Chandler to build a 191-unit, $46 million senior living development to join its three other brand-new... Read more
- Sabra Health Care REIT Grows Its Southern California PortfolioSabra Health Care REIT has teamed up with Scottsdale, Arizona-based owner/operator Cadence Living to grow its senior living portfolio with the purchase of an assisted living/memory care community in Poway, California (San Diego MSA). Located adjacent to a 149-bed skilled nursing facility and near the Palomar Hospital, the... Read more