Wells Fargo originates multifamily loans principally for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and the Federal Housing Adminstration (FHA). They choose the organization to approach based on the client’s specific needs so they can provide them with the ideal solution with the lowest cost of financing.
Wells Fargo Multifamily Capital In The News
- NHI Primes For InvestmentsIt looks like National Health Investors may be in the buying mood again, as the REIT just entered into a $300 million bank term loan with a five-year maturity from a syndicate of banks. Proceeds from the new loan were used to reduce the outstanding balance on NHI’s... Read more
- All OK in Otay RanchThe team at Cushman & Wakefield is helping a senior living development get off the ground in the newly developed master-planned community of Otay Ranch in Chula Vista, California (San Diego MSA). Expected to break ground at the end of the month, the project will feature 85 assisted... Read more
- HFF in Port St. LucieWe wrote earlier this week of Watercrest Senior Living Group’s latest development activity, with more than $80 million in its immediate pipeline across the state of Florida. Its largest project, a 128-unit senior living community in Port St. Lucie set to open in the fall of 2017, recently... Read more
- Getting Ready For More AcquisitionsThe Ensign Group has nearly doubled its bank line of credit to $450 million. The new facility will include a $300 million revolving line of credit as well as a $150 million term loan. In addition, there is a $150 million expansion option. It looks like the company... Read more
- The Ensign Group funds its futureAlready one of the more prolific buyers in the healthcare M&A market with 23 transactions in 2015 across the Long-Term Care, Home Health Care and “Other Services” sectors, The Ensign Group is positioning itself for another big year in M&A and increased its revolving credit facility by $100... Read more