The Ziegler Companies, Inc. and its subsidiaries engage in investment banking, financial advisory, investment advisory, asset management, retail brokerage, fixed income institutional sales and trading, and related financial services.
Ziegler Capital Markets Group In The News
- Ziegler Closes Large Bank/Bond FinancingZiegler closed a huge financing package for HumanGood California Obligated Group to take out outstanding debt, advance refund other previous bond series and fund various campus improvements across the 14 CCRCs owned and operated by the Obligated Group in California. Altogether, the bank capital totaled $125 million. There were $15.48... Read more
- Ziegler Finances Spokane CCRC ExpansionZiegler has been quite busy arranging bond financings for not-for-profit clients, and the team has done it again for two CCRCs in Spokane, Washington. The borrower, Rockwood Retirement Communities (affiliated with Spokane United Methodist Homes), owns and operates Rockwood South Hill and Rockwood at Whitworth, which have a... Read more
- CCRC Bond Financing Rocks This YearA week does not go by without another announcement about either a refinance of a not-for-profit CCRC or a new financing with the proceeds being used to expand or renovate, and even new, ground-up CCRC developments. Expand, during the worst pandemic in 100 years when seniors housing occupancy... Read more
- Ziegler Funds CCRC Expansion Project in North CarolinaWith financing in hand from Ziegler, a not-for-profit CCRC in North Carolina is embarking on an expansion project to increase both its independent living and transitional care offerings. Set on 72 acres in High Point, Pennybyrn at Maryfield’s currently consists of 180 independent living units split between 131 apartments and 49 cottages,... Read more
- Ziegler Secures Large Bond Financing for Texas ProjectZiegler announced a large bond financing to fund the development of a not-for-profit senior living community in Fort Worth, Texas. The sponsor, Methodist Retirement Communities (MRC), will add 172 independent living, 40 assisted living and 24 memory care units to its portfolio with the project, which is set on about 19... Read more