The Ziegler Companies, Inc. and its subsidiaries engage in investment banking, financial advisory, investment advisory, asset management, retail brokerage, fixed income institutional sales and trading, and related financial services.
Ziegler Capital Markets Group In The News
- Ziegler Arranges “Cinderella” Bank Bond Refinance for Tennessee CCRCWorking on behalf of a large CCRC in Germantown, Tennessee, Ziegler successfully closed a series of bank bonds for the not-for-profit sponsor. Incorporated in July 2000, the community has grown on its 27.5 campus to include 230 independent living units, of which there are 202 apartments and 28... Read more
- Ziegler Closes SNF Portfolio SaleDon Husi, Dan Revie and Tedd Van Gorden of Ziegler represented a not-for-profit owner of three skilled nursing facilities in Delaware in a sale that closed earlier this month. The sales price was $67.0 million, or just over $141,600 per bed/unit. That represents one of the highest prices in the state.... Read more
- Ziegler Finances Wingate Healthcare AcquisitionZiegler successfully closed $42.5 million in rental senior housing bonds, consisting of both taxable and tax-exempt bonds, to support Wingate Healthcare’s acquisition of two senior living communities in New England. The Pittsfield, Massachusetts community has 125 beds in 118 units, while the Providence, Rhode Island community has 96... Read more
- Ziegler Finances SNF Repositioning/Renovation ProjectZiegler worked on behalf of St. Ann’s of Greater Rochester, a seniors housing and health services provider in the Rochester, New York area, to fund a campus-wide improvement project that started in 2015. The first phase involved the relocation of 34 post-acute rehabilitation beds from one facility to... Read more
- Ziegler Finances SNF Expansion for Large Florida CCRCA massive senior living community in Fort Myers, Florida, has plans to replace its skilled nursing facility, and just received bond financing to do it. Ziegler arranged the placement of the $81.16 million in bonds for the Obligated Group, which consists of two Florida not-for-profit organizations: The Christian... Read more