The Ziegler Companies, Inc. and its subsidiaries engage in investment banking, financial advisory, investment advisory, asset management, retail brokerage, fixed income institutional sales and trading, and related financial services.
Ziegler Capital Markets Group In The News
- Long Bankruptcy Process Ends with CCRC Sale in TampaA years-long bankruptcy process for a large CCRC in Tampa, Florida has finally concluded with a new not-for-profit owner stepping in, BRP Senior Housing Management (an affiliate of Big Rock Partners) now operating it and Ziegler closing a nearly $70 million bond financing to fund the deal. Unfortunately, the property has a long... Read more
- Ziegler Refinances Virginia CCRC With Bank PlacementZiegler announced another bank financing after a spate of recent closings, including a construction financing for a Michigan CCRC, a refinance of a Pennsylvania CCRC and one for a CCRC in Texas, just to name a few. The most recent deal was arranged for Warm Hearth Village, a not-for-profit... Read more
- Ziegler Arranges “Cinderella” Bank Bond Refinance for Tennessee CCRCWorking on behalf of a large CCRC in Germantown, Tennessee, Ziegler successfully closed a series of bank bonds for the not-for-profit sponsor. Incorporated in July 2000, the community has grown on its 27.5 campus to include 230 independent living units, of which there are 202 apartments and 28... Read more
- Ziegler Closes SNF Portfolio SaleDon Husi, Dan Revie and Tedd Van Gorden of Ziegler represented a not-for-profit owner of three skilled nursing facilities in Delaware in a sale that closed earlier this month. The sales price was $67.0 million, or just over $141,600 per bed/unit. That represents one of the highest prices in the state.... Read more
- Ziegler Finances Wingate Healthcare AcquisitionZiegler successfully closed $42.5 million in rental senior housing bonds, consisting of both taxable and tax-exempt bonds, to support Wingate Healthcare’s acquisition of two senior living communities in New England. The Pittsfield, Massachusetts community has 125 beds in 118 units, while the Providence, Rhode Island community has 96... Read more