The Ziegler Companies, Inc. and its subsidiaries engage in investment banking, financial advisory, investment advisory, asset management, retail brokerage, fixed income institutional sales and trading, and related financial services.
Ziegler Capital Markets Group In The News
- Ziegler Secures Bond Closing For Ohio Not-For-ProfitThe Ziegler team closed a bond issuance for Community First Solutions to fund an expansion and capital improvements project across its senior living operations in Ohio. A not-for-profit company operating in Butler County, Community First Solutions (CFS) operates two CCRCs and a post-acute rehabilitation center in Hamilton, Ohio,... Read more
- Ziegler Arranges Bond Financing For CCRC ExpansionZiegler placed and closed a $38 million revenue bond series for Christian Retirement Homes to finance an expansion of its CCRC campus in Lincoln, Nebraska. Opened in 1968, the not-for-profit community has grown over the years to now include 121 independent living units, 53 assisted living units and... Read more
- Ziegler Closes Nine-Figure RefiInvestment banking firm Ziegler closed a $114.82 million tax-exempt refinancing for Springpoint Senior Living, a major regional not-for-profit provider based in New Jersey. Springpoint operates eight CCRCs (LPCs) in New Jersey and Delaware, 19 affordable housing communities, a home care agency and a continuing care at home program. Springpoint formed a new obligated group for... Read more
- Ziegler Secures Bond Refinance for Adventist HealthcareUtilizing a relationship stretching back nearly two decades, not-for-profit Adventist Healthcare worked with the team at Ziegler to refinance its outstanding bonds. Issued through the Maryland Health and Higher Educational Facilities, the transaction consisted of $18.725 million in fixed-rate bonds and another fixed-rate bond issue of $48.12 million... Read more
- Ziegler Secures Two More CCRC Bond FinancingsZiegler’s impressive run of activity continued with a couple of financings closed in the normally quiet week between Christmas and New Year’s Day. The larger transaction saw $136.77 million of public bonds and bank capital closed for People of Faith, Inc., d/b/a Royal Oaks Life Care Community. Originally established in Sun City,... Read more