The Ziegler Companies, Inc. and its subsidiaries engage in investment banking, financial advisory, investment advisory, asset management, retail brokerage, fixed income institutional sales and trading, and related financial services.
Ziegler Capital Markets Group In The News
- Ziegler Secures Bond Refinance for Adventist HealthcareUtilizing a relationship stretching back nearly two decades, not-for-profit Adventist Healthcare worked with the team at Ziegler to refinance its outstanding bonds. Issued through the Maryland Health and Higher Educational Facilities, the transaction consisted of $18.725 million in fixed-rate bonds and another fixed-rate bond issue of $48.12 million... Read more
- Ziegler Secures Two More CCRC Bond FinancingsZiegler’s impressive run of activity continued with a couple of financings closed in the normally quiet week between Christmas and New Year’s Day. The larger transaction saw $136.77 million of public bonds and bank capital closed for People of Faith, Inc., d/b/a Royal Oaks Life Care Community. Originally established in Sun City,... Read more
- Ohio Obligated Group Secures Bond FinancingThe Methodist Retirement Center of Central Ohio, a not-for-profit, faith-based corporation doing business as The Wesley Communities, recently refinanced its three senior living communities in the Columbus, Ohio area with a bond financing arranged by Ziegler. This was Ziegler’s first underwriting with The Wesley Communities. The portfolio comprises 668 units... Read more
- Ziegler Brokers Another Bank Bond FinancingZiegler has been on a roll lately, closing one bank bond financing after another for CCRC clients across the country. Its latest closing, working with Truist and Hancock Whitney, was for a not-for-profit CCRC in Fort Myers, Florida. Founded in 1995, the community has grown over the years to include 333 independent... Read more
- Another Bank Bond Financing From ZieglerThe bank bond financings keep coming from Ziegler, which recently closed another one on behalf of Presbyterian Village North located in Dallas, Texas. The not-for-profit CCRC was originally built in 2007 and now includes 89 buildings with 253 independent living units, 101 assisted living units, 44 memory care... Read more