CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc., is a commercial real estate services firm operating worldwide. Founded in 1906 and based in Los Angeles, CA, CB Richard Ellis provides advisory services, including real estate services, such as strategic advice and execution to owners, investors, and occupiers of real estate in connection with leasing, disposition, and acquisition of property.
CBRE In The News
- Plains Commercial Sells Oklahoma SNFDaniel Morris, formerly of CBRE but now Founding Partner of Plains Commercial Real Estate in charge of seniors housing investment sales and leasing, has arranged the sale of a small skilled nursing facility in Fairland, Oklahoma. Featuring 29 beds, the facility was built in the mid-1960s with a small footprint of just... Read more
- CBRE Refinances Eugene, Oregon CommunityCBRE closed out 2020 with a cash-out refinance of a 217-unit senior living community in Eugene, Oregon, with Aron Will, Austin Sacco and Tim Root working on the deal. A joint venture between The Springs Living and Harrison Street was the borrower, having developed the property in 2017 with construction financing also secured... Read more
- CBRE Refinances Stabilizing Seniors Housing PortfolioCBRE refinanced a portfolio of three seniors housing communities owned by a joint venture between LCS and Nuveen Real Estate, an affiliate of the investment management arm of TIAA. These communities feature a combination of assisted living and memory care, with 328 units in total. Developed by a... Read more
- CBRE Secures Bridge Financing For Orange County CommunityBridge lending may be in a period of relative inactivity not seen for some time, but CBRE got creative working with a multifamily bridge lending program to refinance a brand-new senior living community in Orange County, California. The luxury community in Laguna Niguel features 176 independent living/ assisted... Read more
- CBRE Handles Sarasota-Area Sale and FinancingIt was all hands on deck at CBRE for the sale of an Englewood, Florida (Sarasota MSA) senior living community. We wrote about the deal earlier this week when Chicago Pacific Founders (CPF) announced its acquisition of the property. Featuring 118 units of assisted living and memory care, this community... Read more