CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc., is a commercial real estate services firm operating worldwide. Founded in 1906 and based in Los Angeles, CA, CB Richard Ellis provides advisory services, including real estate services, such as strategic advice and execution to owners, investors, and occupiers of real estate in connection with leasing, disposition, and acquisition of property; capital market services comprising origination and service of commercial mortgage loans, and investment sales property advisory services; and valuation services consisting of market value appraisals, litigation support, discounted cash flow analyses, and feasibility and fairness opinions.
CB Richard Ellis also offers outsourcing services, including a suite of services comprising transaction management, project management, facilities management, strategic consulting, portfolio management, and other services to global corporations, health care institutions, and public sector entities with real estate portfolios. In addition, its outsourcing services consist of asset services, such as property management, construction management, marketing, leasing, accounting, and financial services for income-producing office, industrial, and retail properties owned by local, regional, and institutional investors. Further, CB Richard Ellis provides investment management services to pension plans, foundations, endowments, and other organizations investing in real estate.
City: Los Angeles
CBRE In The News
- GGP Inc. Announces That Both ISS and Glass Lewis Recommend for the Merger Proposal and for the Related Charter and Bylaws Proposals
- Riskonnect to Acquire Marsh ClearSight
- Cambridge Realty Capital Completes Illinois HUD Refinance
- Legrand: Ongoing Acquisition Strategy:
- Legrand : Poursuite de la stratégie d’acquisitions :
- Epic in the news: 13 recent stories about Epic’s affect on and in its community
- IBM Watson Health, VA extend cancer research partnership
- IBM reports 3rd consecutive quarter of revenue growth: 6 things to know
- Penn National Gaming Secures Approvals from the Ohio Casino Control Commission and Louisiana Gaming Control Board in Connection with Its Pending Acquisition of Pinnacle Entertainment
- Central European Media Enterprises Announces Final Regulatory Approval of Previously Announced Sale of Croatian Assets, Expects to Complete Transaction in July