CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc., is a commercial real estate services firm operating worldwide. Founded in 1906 and based in Los Angeles, CA, CB Richard Ellis provides advisory services, including real estate services, such as strategic advice and execution to owners, investors, and occupiers of real estate in connection with leasing, disposition, and acquisition of property.
CBRE In The News
- CBRE Refinances Stabilizing Seniors Housing PortfolioCBRE refinanced a portfolio of three seniors housing communities owned by a joint venture between LCS and Nuveen Real Estate, an affiliate of the investment management arm of TIAA. These communities feature a combination of assisted living and memory care, with 328 units in total. Developed by a... Read more
- CBRE Secures Bridge Financing For Orange County CommunityBridge lending may be in a period of relative inactivity not seen for some time, but CBRE got creative working with a multifamily bridge lending program to refinance a brand-new senior living community in Orange County, California. The luxury community in Laguna Niguel features 176 independent living/ assisted... Read more
- CBRE Handles Sarasota-Area Sale and FinancingIt was all hands on deck at CBRE for the sale of an Englewood, Florida (Sarasota MSA) senior living community. We wrote about the deal earlier this week when Chicago Pacific Founders (CPF) announced its acquisition of the property. Featuring 118 units of assisted living and memory care, this community... Read more
- CBRE Funds Joint Venture’s Colorado AcquisitionCadence Living and a private equity joint venture partner acquired two senior living communities in the Denver, Colorado metro area, thanks in part to financing secured by the CBRE National Senior Housing team of Aron Will, Austin Sacco and Matthew Kuronen. Located in Aurora and Lakewood, these two... Read more
- People on the Move, March 2020Right before Covid-19 brought everything to a stand-still, there were some hiring announcements in the senior care industry worth mentioning. We hope virtual onboarding can be just as effective. JLL Capital Markets announced that Alanna Ellis has joined the firm as a Director in its Seattle office and... Read more