CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc., is a commercial real estate services firm operating worldwide. Founded in 1906 and based in Los Angeles, CA, CB Richard Ellis provides advisory services, including real estate services, such as strategic advice and execution to owners, investors, and occupiers of real estate in connection with leasing, disposition, and acquisition of property; capital market services comprising origination and service of commercial mortgage loans, and investment sales property advisory services; and valuation services consisting of market value appraisals, litigation support, discounted cash flow analyses, and feasibility and fairness opinions.
CB Richard Ellis also offers outsourcing services, including a suite of services comprising transaction management, project management, facilities management, strategic consulting, portfolio management, and other services to global corporations, health care institutions, and public sector entities with real estate portfolios. In addition, its outsourcing services consist of asset services, such as property management, construction management, marketing, leasing, accounting, and financial services for income-producing office, industrial, and retail properties owned by local, regional, and institutional investors. Further, CB Richard Ellis provides investment management services to pension plans, foundations, endowments, and other organizations investing in real estate.
City: Los Angeles
CBRE In The News
- Diamondback Energy, Inc. and Energen Corporation Announce Favorable ISS and Glass Lewis Recommendations for Merger
- Pfizer loses lengthy UK patent battle over pain drug Lyrica
- With $10M infusion BCBS, Texas A&M partner to improve rural healthcare
- E-cigarette maker Juul shuts down Facebook, Instagram accounts after FDA criticism
- 10 health IT company leaders: What the midterm elections mean for healthcare through 2020 & beyond
- AI holds great promise for visual fields like dermatology, but faces many challenges
- FDA authorizes digital Ebola test for emergency use, data on Omada’s diabetes prevention program, and more digital health news briefs
- Arcosa, Inc. Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire ACG Materials
- HIMSS to offer executive education program at Harvard Medical School
- Hospitals must look beyond the EMR for precision medicine programs, KLAS finds