CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc., is a commercial real estate services firm operating worldwide. Founded in 1906 and based in Los Angeles, CA, CB Richard Ellis provides advisory services, including real estate services, such as strategic advice and execution to owners, investors, and occupiers of real estate in connection with leasing, disposition, and acquisition of property; capital market services comprising origination and service of commercial mortgage loans, and investment sales property advisory services; and valuation services consisting of market value appraisals, litigation support, discounted cash flow analyses, and feasibility and fairness opinions.
CB Richard Ellis also offers outsourcing services, including a suite of services comprising transaction management, project management, facilities management, strategic consulting, portfolio management, and other services to global corporations, health care institutions, and public sector entities with real estate portfolios. In addition, its outsourcing services consist of asset services, such as property management, construction management, marketing, leasing, accounting, and financial services for income-producing office, industrial, and retail properties owned by local, regional, and institutional investors. Further, CB Richard Ellis provides investment management services to pension plans, foundations, endowments, and other organizations investing in real estate.
City: Los Angeles
CBRE In The News
- Senior Housing Properties Trust Dividend Takes a Dive
- Original Owner Exits Two AL Communities in Illinois
- Cambridge Refinances Texas Senior Living Community
- What About the CCRC M&A Market?
- Misleading Information for Consumers
- HHC Finance’s March Madness
- Recent Senior Care M&A Deals, Week Ending April 12, 2019
- Senior Housing Properties Trust Still Falling
- PGIM Refinances Kentucky Communities Through Fannie Mae
- Greystone Refinances SentosaCare’s Southampton SNF