CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc., is a commercial real estate services firm operating worldwide. Founded in 1906 and based in Los Angeles, CA, CB Richard Ellis provides advisory services, including real estate services, such as strategic advice and execution to owners, investors, and occupiers of real estate in connection with leasing, disposition, and acquisition of property.
CBRE In The News
- Several New Hires Announced This SpringThe start of spring came with a flurry of new hires at several brokerage firms. First, Andrew Morris joined Greystone as its Director of Healthcare Acquisitions, where he will report to Arthur Hatzopoulos, Corporate Executive Vice President at the company. Mr. Morris comes from Hana2.0 Property Group where he was Director of... Read more
- Joint Venture Refinances Midwest Seniors Housing PortfolioCBRE’s National Senior Housing team refinanced three seniors housing communities in the Midwest. Owned by a joint venture between CA Ventures and Partners Group, the communities were built in 2016 and 2017 in the Chicago (two locations) and Kansas City metro areas. They consist of 210 assisted living and 98 memory... Read more
- CBRE Secures Construction Loan For Oregon ProjectConstruction lending may be slow at the moment, but Aron Will, Austin Sacco and Adam Mincberg of CBRE arranged financing for a to-be-built seniors housing community in Happy Valley, Oregon. A joint venture between The Springs Living and Harrison Street Real Estate Capital is building the community, which is set on a 6.95-acre site about 10... Read more
- Plains Commercial Sells Oklahoma SNFDaniel Morris, formerly of CBRE but now Founding Partner of Plains Commercial Real Estate in charge of seniors housing investment sales and leasing, has arranged the sale of a small skilled nursing facility in Fairland, Oklahoma. Featuring 29 beds, the facility was built in the mid-1960s with a small footprint of just... Read more
- CBRE Refinances Eugene, Oregon CommunityCBRE closed out 2020 with a cash-out refinance of a 217-unit senior living community in Eugene, Oregon, with Aron Will, Austin Sacco and Tim Root working on the deal. A joint venture between The Springs Living and Harrison Street was the borrower, having developed the property in 2017 with construction financing also secured... Read more