Atria Senior Living Group knows that for seniors, dignity and independence don’t come in one-size-fits-all living arrangements. Atria operates retirement and assisted-living centers for the elderly who may need assistance with routine daily tasks but not skilled nursing care. Atria’s services range from independent living units in a private apartment setting to more specialized care facilities for residents suffering from Alzheimer’s disease or requiring respite care. Atria is also one of the largest assisted living operator in the United States.
Atria Senior Living Group In The News
- CBRE Secures Bridge Financing For Orange County CommunityBridge lending may be in a period of relative inactivity not seen for some time, but CBRE got creative working with a multifamily bridge lending program to refinance a brand-new senior living community in Orange County, California. The luxury community in Laguna Niguel features 176 independent living/ assisted... Read more
- Capitol Seniors Housing Opens Community In ChicagolandCapitol Seniors Housing opened a brand-new assisted living/memory care community in Chicago’s Highland Park neighborhood to be operated by Atria Senior Living. What’s the name for the new community? Appropriately, it’s Atria Highland Park. This property was designed by Richmond, Virginia-based Mosely Architects and Austin, Texas-based Studio Six... Read more
- From Atria Senior Living to Elegance LivingBaltimore, Maryland-based Elegance Living, LLC recently named Josh Krull as its CEO. After 13 years at Atria Senior Living. Most recently serving as Senior Vice President – Operations Chief of Staff, Krull worked closely with Atria’s COO to oversee operations of communities across North America. He will be taking over leadership... Read more
- Healthpeak Properties’ Florida Sale Handled By NewmarkNewmark Knight Frank has closed another seniors housing sale in the middle of the COVID-19 crisis, representing Healthpeak Properties in its sale of a community in Lantana, Florida. Originally built in 1986, the property features 173 total units, with 115 for independent living and 58 for assisted living residents. Occupancy... Read more
- Newmark Sells Connecticut CommunityNewmark Knight Frank closed on a large senior living community in Farmington, Connecticut a few weeks before the COVID-19 pandemic let loose in the Northeast. The community was built in 2015 and has 89 assisted living and 45 memory care units for a total of 134 units. Occupancy was at 97%... Read more