Atria Senior Living Group knows that for seniors, dignity and independence don’t come in one-size-fits-all living arrangements. Atria operates retirement and assisted-living centers for the elderly who may need assistance with routine daily tasks but not skilled nursing care. Atria’s services range from independent living units in a private apartment setting to more specialized care facilities for residents suffering from Alzheimer’s disease or requiring respite care. Atria is also one of the largest assisted living operator in the United States.
Atria Senior Living Group In The News
- A Holiday with AtriaLast week, as part of its earnings release, New Senior Investment Group announced that Atria Senior Living would be taking over management of 21 independent living communities managed by Holiday Retirement Corporation. From a diversification perspective, this makes great sense for New Senior because Holiday had been managing 98 of New Senior’s 103... Read more
- Newmark Arranges Acquisition Financing For Harrison StreetHarrison Street has been on an acquisition tear of late, recently acquiring a portfolio of 12 seniors housing communities operated by Atria Senior Living and owned by Healthpeak Properties. But the firm also picked up a 90-unit community in Watertown, Massachusetts (Boston MSA), thanks to acquisition financing arranged by Sarah Anderson, Ryan Maconachy,... Read more
- CBRE Secures Bridge Financing For Orange County CommunityBridge lending may be in a period of relative inactivity not seen for some time, but CBRE got creative working with a multifamily bridge lending program to refinance a brand-new senior living community in Orange County, California. The luxury community in Laguna Niguel features 176 independent living/ assisted... Read more
- Capitol Seniors Housing Opens Community In ChicagolandCapitol Seniors Housing opened a brand-new assisted living/memory care community in Chicago’s Highland Park neighborhood to be operated by Atria Senior Living. What’s the name for the new community? Appropriately, it’s Atria Highland Park. This property was designed by Richmond, Virginia-based Mosely Architects and Austin, Texas-based Studio Six... Read more
- From Atria Senior Living to Elegance LivingBaltimore, Maryland-based Elegance Living, LLC recently named Josh Krull as its CEO. After 13 years at Atria Senior Living. Most recently serving as Senior Vice President – Operations Chief of Staff, Krull worked closely with Atria’s COO to oversee operations of communities across North America. He will be taking over leadership... Read more