Berkadia is one of the largest providers of third-party commercial mortgage servicing options in the US. Berkadia offers access to a broad selection of commercial real estate financial services and has a team of experts with an average of 25 years of experience. The company is a leading approved vender for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and HUD/FHA. Their mortgage banking team has wide-ranging experience in multi-family, retail, office, industrial, seniors housing, student housing, and manufactured housing communities.
Berkadia In The News
- Berkadia Refinances Portfolio of Florida Memory Care CommunitiesBerkadia’s Seniors Housing & Healthcare Group refinanced a portfolio of six small memory care communities in central Florida. When we say small, we mean it, as each property featured six units. Occupancy was a combined 99% at the time of underwriting and has consistently been fully occupied with... Read more
- Berkadia’s HUD BonanzaBerkadia’s Seniors Housing & Healthcare Group has been hard at work with HUD deals so far this summer, with over $50 million in closings in June and July. The transactions were all closed for skilled nursing clients in three states across the country. Jay Healy and Bianca Andujo... Read more
- Berkadia Closes Three Financings for SNF ClientsBerkadia announced a series of loan closings last month totaling $57.2 million. There were four HUD financings, including three loans totaling $26.2 million closed for a portfolio of three skilled nursing facilities in Washington. Jay Healy arranged the financing for a Washington-based owner/operator, which used the proceeds to... Read more
- Inland Private Capital Corporation Makes First Seniors Housing AcquisitionAs part of its larger disposition/restructuring strategy, Capital Senior Living Corporation announced in its third quarter earnings report that it sold two non-core independent living communities in Peoria, Illinois and Springfield, Missouri, generating some healthy proceeds in the process. The communities sold for a combined $64.75 million, or... Read more
- Long-Time Lessee Acquires SNF PortfolioTo say that the buyer of a portfolio of nine skilled nursing facilities located across the eastern United States was familiar with the properties may be an understatement. That is because the Tennessee-based operator has leased the buildings since 2004 and finally jumped on the opportunity to purchase... Read more