CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc., is a commercial real estate services firm operating worldwide. Founded in 1906 and based in Los Angeles, CA, CB Richard Ellis provides advisory services, including real estate services, such as strategic advice and execution to owners, investors, and occupiers of real estate in connection with leasing, disposition, and acquisition of property.
CBRE In The News
- CBRE Originates Second Fannie Mae Financing for NC CommunityThe CBRE team of Aron Will, Austin Sacco and Tim Root arranged a refinance of a 100-unit independent living community in Durham, North Carolina, just two years after financing the property’s acquisition. Originally built as a hotel in 1985 but renovated and converted to IL in 2013, the... Read more
- Confluent Senior Living Sells, and GrowsConfluent Senior Living announced the sale of three of its senior living communities in Iowa, Oregon and New Mexico, hiring CBRE to close the deal. All three communities were, and will continue to be, operated by MorningStar Senior Living. The West Des Moines, Iowa property opened in March... Read more
- CBRE’s Recent Deal HaulCBRE had quite the month in November, with its National Senior Housing team announcing four separate sales totaling about $400 million, and its Senior Housing Debt and Structured Finance team closing over $215 million in debt in November. Aron Will and Austin Sacco facilitated the debt transactions, while... Read more
- CBRE Returns for Two More FinancingsThe closings keep on coming for the team of Aron Will, Austin Sacco and Tim Root from CBRE National Senior Housing, which just announced two financings totaling nearly $50 million. The team first arranged $4 million in supplemental financing on behalf of Chicago Pacific Founders (CPF) for its... Read more
- SLIB Closes Florida and Georgia SalesCedar Communities, a New York-based private equity firm that targets undervalued, small to mid-sized assisted living communities, continued its expansion in the Southeast with the purchase of two personal care homes in northern Georgia. Built in the 1990s, both communities were recently updated, have good local reputations and... Read more