CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc., is a commercial real estate services firm operating worldwide. Founded in 1906 and based in Los Angeles, CA, CB Richard Ellis provides advisory services, including real estate services, such as strategic advice and execution to owners, investors, and occupiers of real estate in connection with leasing, disposition, and acquisition of property.
CBRE In The News
- CBRE Handles Sarasota-Area Sale and FinancingIt was all hands on deck at CBRE for the sale of an Englewood, Florida (Sarasota MSA) senior living community. We wrote about the deal earlier this week when Chicago Pacific Founders (CPF) announced its acquisition of the property. Featuring 118 units of assisted living and memory care, this community... Read more
- CBRE Funds Joint Venture’s Colorado AcquisitionCadence Living and a private equity joint venture partner acquired two senior living communities in the Denver, Colorado metro area, thanks in part to financing secured by the CBRE National Senior Housing team of Aron Will, Austin Sacco and Matthew Kuronen. Located in Aurora and Lakewood, these two... Read more
- People on the Move, March 2020Right before Covid-19 brought everything to a stand-still, there were some hiring announcements in the senior care industry worth mentioning. We hope virtual onboarding can be just as effective. JLL Capital Markets announced that Alanna Ellis has joined the firm as a Director in its Seattle office and... Read more
- CBRE Originates Second Fannie Mae Financing for NC CommunityThe CBRE team of Aron Will, Austin Sacco and Tim Root arranged a refinance of a 100-unit independent living community in Durham, North Carolina, just two years after financing the property’s acquisition. Originally built as a hotel in 1985 but renovated and converted to IL in 2013, the... Read more
- Confluent Senior Living Sells, and GrowsConfluent Senior Living announced the sale of three of its senior living communities in Iowa, Oregon and New Mexico, hiring CBRE to close the deal. All three communities were, and will continue to be, operated by MorningStar Senior Living. The West Des Moines, Iowa property opened in March... Read more