Five Star Senior Living is a national healthcare and senior living services provider, including independent living and congregate care communities, assisted living communities, and nursing homes throughout the United States.
Five Star Senior Living in the News
- REITs Start To Cut DividendsThe healthcare Real Estate Investment Trusts have been the hardest hit in our sector during the recent stock market plunge. Many are worried about their own liquidity and drew down on their credit facilities, even if they didn’t need the funds now. Some just went and raised new... Read more
- Five Star Senior Living SoarsShares of Five Star Senior Living have soared by more than 60% this year, leaving everyone guessing. Right after all the restructuring was completed at year end between Five Star Senior Living and its landlord, now recently re-named Diversified Healthcare Trust, Five Star’s shares have taken off. Two... Read more
- New Year, New Name for Senior Housing Properties TrustWhile we were all up celebrating the New Year this past Wednesday, Senior Housing Properties Trust was kissing goodbye to its name, officially changing it to Diversified Healthcare Trust effective January 1, 2020. The company is still listed for trading on the NASDAQ but under the new ticker... Read more
- Newmark Closes Out 2019 With A BangWe told you that the folks at Newmark Knight Frank were going to have a big year end, and in the days just before Christmas they closed four transactions worth about $550 million in total. Not a bad way to end the year, and we hope they are... Read more
- Senior Housing Properties Trust Divests More Five Star SNFsSenior Housing Properties Trust (SNH) continued its Five Star Senior Living (FVE) portfolio restructuring with the sale of 15 skilled nursing facilities in the Midwest. Mike Segal, Ben Firestone and Steve Thomes of Blueprint Healthcare Real Estate Advisors handled the transaction for SNH, which made a strategic decision... Read more