Founded in 2002, Housing & Healthcare Finance, LLC (“HHCF”) is a financial services company headquartered in the Washington DC area with additional offices in New York, Ohio, Illinois, Wisconsin New Jersey and Florida.
Housing and Healthcare Finance, LLC. In The News
- HHC Finance Closes Four HUD DealsHousing & Healthcare Finance (HHC Finance) just announced four transactions from its HUD pipeline, totaling more than $44 million. The first deal was closed for a 120-bed skilled nursing facility in Ohio. Built in the early 1970s, it had occupancy in the low 90s and received a $10... Read more
- HHC Finance’s Busy HUD MonthSummer vacation didn’t start at Housing & Healthcare Finance (HHC Finance), we suppose, as the firm closed seven HUD loans totaling $119 million in the month of June. The largest deal was a $61 million refinance of a 360-bed skilled nursing facility in New York. Built in the... Read more
- Housing & Healthcare Finance Handles HUD RefinanceThe team at Housing & Healthcare Finance has closed a couple of HUD financings totaling $57 million. There was a $34.1 million loan for a portfolio of five skilled nursing facilities located throughout Minnesota. The experienced borrower was able to replace conventional debt on the portfolio with a... Read more
- The HUD Doors Are Still OpenOne thing to come out of the coronavirus crisis (among many things) has been record-low interest rates, with the 10-year Treasury yield falling as low as 0.318% on March 9 and the federal funds rate being cut to 0-0.25%. It has been in the federal government’s interest to... Read more
- HHC Finance’s Bridge Lending Program Takes OffHousing and Healthcare Finance’s (HHC Finance) Capital Advisory Group closed an impressive number of bridge loans lately, totaling $185 million across 12 transactions in the last several months. The team, led by Isaac Haas and Neil Gamss, spread out across the country to get the deals done in... Read more