Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services, Inc. is a national brokerage firm specializing in real estate investments. One of the largest commercial real estate brokers in the U.S. (it has about 70 offices nationwide), Marcus & Millichap focuses on investment brokerage and provides financing, research, and advisory services for both buyers and sellers.
Marcus & Millichap In The News
- Marcus & Millichap Sells in Southwest KentuckyThe Knapp Group of Marcus & Millichap announced the sale of a 42-unit assisted living community in rural southwest Kentucky. Built in 2014 on over 10 acres, the community boasted occupancy around 90% and strong cash flow. It was previously a family-run business, but the Knapp Group secured... Read more
- Reis Helps California Assisted Living Owner Exit the BusinessRob Reis of Marcus & Millichap recently sold a 45-unit assisted living community in Modesto, California, representing the single-asset owner/operator who was looking to exit the business. The seller developed the property in the 1980s, and has operated it ever since. Occupancy was 84%, and it was bringing... Read more
- Minnesota Assisted Living Community Gets A New NeighborIn a deal that was anything but ordinary, Ray Giannini of Marcus & Millichap sold an assisted living community plus an adjacent vacant skilled nursing facility in Owatonna, Minnesota for about $2.95 million, or $59,100 per unit. Steele County previously owned both of the buildings and brought in... Read more
- Hurricane-Damaged SNF Sells in GeorgiaDespite a wing still not operational since Hurricane Matthew in 2017, a skilled nursing facility in Midway, Georgia changed from one not-for-profit’s hands to another’s. Magnolia Manors, a Methodist-affiliated operator of eight other locations throughout south Georgia, acquired the 150-bed facility for a sum of $6.85 million, or... Read more
- Pardoll Closes Another Personal Care Sale in Atlanta AreaMarcus & Millichap’s Mike Pardoll sold yet another small personal care community in Georgia to Affinity Living Group, following his sales last month of a 23-unit property in Bainbridge (for $1.2 million, or $52,200 per unit) and a 36-unit community in Vidalia (for $1.3 million, or $36,100 per... Read more