Newmark [Formerly Newmark Frank Knight] is one of the world’s leading commercial real estate advisory firms. With roots dating back to 1929, their strong foundation makes us one of the most trusted names in the industry. Newmark prides itself on delivering the highest level of service to their clients to meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
Newmark’s fully integrated platform of services provides clients with a single-source solution for every phase of owning or occupying a property. They service prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe as well as owners, occupiers and developers of real estate. Additionally, as a leader in real estate technology, they utilize the most high-tech tools in the industry along with our deep bench of knowledge, data and research to optimize businesses and properties.
Street: 125 Park Avenue
City: New York
Zip Code: 10017
Phone Number: (212) 372-2000
Newmark in the News
- Newmark Handles Receiver Sale In MississippiAfter a long bankruptcy process, a senior living community in Southaven, Mississippi (Memphis area) found a new owner. Newmark represented the receiver in the transaction. Opened in 2008, the community has 76 assisted living and memory care units. Occupancy averaged 65% in 2020, and there was no positive cash flow... Read more
- Newmark Sells Largest Community of the YearThe investment sales team at Newmark sold one of the largest retirement communities we have seen in the market, and the new owners have plans to change it. Imperial Plaza in Richmond, Virginia was built in 1967 and has four towers on its 27.7-acre campus. Currently, there are 941 units... Read more
- Newmark Arranges Acquisition Financing For Harrison StreetHarrison Street has been on an acquisition tear of late, recently acquiring a portfolio of 12 seniors housing communities operated by Atria Senior Living and owned by Healthpeak Properties. But the firm also picked up a 90-unit community in Watertown, Massachusetts (Boston MSA), thanks to acquisition financing arranged by Sarah Anderson, Ryan Maconachy,... Read more
- Healthpeak Properties Completes More SalesAs the healthcare REITs start their quarterly reporting season, of course all eyes will be on the occupancy trend, which for most of them will not be so great. But one aspect about what is happening, and often little noticed, is that the news is showing that the... Read more
- More Sales From NewmarkWe have recently reported on some larger transactions from the Newmark team, but they have also closed some smaller ones. In late November, the team closed on the sale of a 150-unit active adult community in Texas. The community was built in 2015 and has 150 units. They went to... Read more