Oxford Finance is a lending institution with a long history of providing capital exclusively to life sciences and healthcare service companies throughout the world.
Oxford Finance In The News
- Oxford Finance Expands Credit FacilityIt’s a tough time out there for senior care owners and operators, dealing with the pressure of keeping their residents safe and healthy only to emerge from the crisis and likely deal with a census and cash crunch. Lenders will play a big role in helping the industry... Read more
- Portopiccolo Group Adds to Its Skilled Nursing PortfolioThe Portopiccolo Group has been one of the most active investors in the skilled nursing space in the last couple of years, with four acquisitions in 2019 and three in 2018. It looks like that growth is continuing in a big way into 2020, with the New Jersey-based... Read more
- Oxford Finance Funds Sterling Senior Care AcquisitionMaryland-based operator of senior care facilities across the Mid-Atlantic, Sterling Senior Care, acquired another Maryland skilled nursing facility, following its 2018 acquisition of a 129-bed Boonsboro facility for $15.55 million. The most recent transaction featured a 129-bed facility in Belkamp, located in northeast Maryland. To fund the deal,... Read more
- Cascade’s building blocksNew entrant Cascade Capital Group recently acquired three skilled nursing facilities in Colorado and Utah, as reported in the February issue of The SeniorCare Investor, and turned to Oxford Finance to fund it. Formed in January 2016 by the leadership team that built Illinois-based Legacy Healthcare, Cascade is... Read more
- New senior care operator in TexasA new entrant in the post-acute care market made their first acquisition: a portfolio of four skilled nursing facilities in Texas for an undisclosed price. Formed in June 2015 by Michael Wallace, formerly President of Daybreak Ventures, Shady Shores Communities purchased the four facilities, with 424 beds, from... Read more