Since 1999, the independent operating affiliates of The Ensign Group offer a broad spectrum of post-acute care including assisted living, skilled nursing, and rehabilitative care.
The Ensign Group, Inc. In The News
- Ensign Adds Two Colorado Skilled Nursing OperatorsThe Ensign Group added a couple of Colorado skilled nursing facilities to its portfolio. Both located in Commerce City (Denver area), the facilities include a 105-bed SNF (Ridgeview Post Acute) and an 83-bed SNF (Irondale Post Acute). The deal included just the operations of the facilities, bringing Ensign’s... Read more
- Ensign Expands in North TexasThe Ensign Group grew its skilled nursing portfolio by five facilities in two separate transactions, bringing its total holdings to 213 skilled nursing properties in 13 states. The larger transaction consisted of the operations of four facilities in North Texas that will be subject to long-term, triple-net leases... Read more
- The Ensign Group Acquires AgainThe Ensign Group has been one of the most prolific acquirers in the senior care sector, and they have no intention of stopping. The company just announced a series of acquisitions in Texas for a total of six skilled nursing facilities with 794 beds. In one group, the... Read more
- Ensign Expands in IdahoThe Ensign Group grew its Pacific Northwest portfolio with the purchase of a 119-bed skilled nursing facility in Rexburg, Idaho (near the Wyoming border). The facility provides speech, physical and occupational therapy, wound care and dialysis care in addition to traditional long-term care. Pennant Healthcare, Inc., Ensign’s portfolio... Read more
- Ensign Expands Again in ArizonaSerial acquirer The Ensign Group just announced its 10th senior care acquisition of the year, and 20th since the start of 2018. Its latest target was a 100-bed skilled nursing facility in Surprise, Arizona. Newly built, the facility is the seventh added to Ensign’s Arizona portfolio since 2018 and its 31st overall health care... Read more