Capital One is a diversified bank that offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses, and commercial clients. A Fortune 500 company, Capital One has one of the most widely recognized brands in America. As one of the nation’s top 10 largest banks based on deposits.
Capital One In The News
- Capital One Annual Survey ResultsWe have been pretty gloomy about the state of the seniors housing market recently. It has not been without reason, with the industry still mired in low occupancy, persistent discounting and labor difficulties, both finding it and paying for it. On top of that, October’s low M&A count... Read more
- Sino-Ocean Capital and Meridian Senior Living Acquire Two More PropertiesA joint venture between Sino-Ocean Capital and Meridian Senior Living engaged Capital One to serve as administrative agent for a large multi-purpose financing package. The $108.9 million loan will be used to both finance the purchase of two seniors housing communities in Florida and refinance a previous Capital... Read more
- Capital One Finances Caddis Construction ProjectA large senior living community being developed by Caddis in partnership with operator Solvere Senior Living is going up in Venice, Florida thanks in part to a construction loan provided by Capital One. Totaling $35.7 million, the loan will finance the 181-unit project, which will feature independent living,... Read more
- Capital One Secures Refinance of Illinois Assisted Living CommunityFive years after acquiring a 154-bed assisted living community in Park Ridge, Illinois, Cascade Capital Group (with Legacy Healthcare as its operating partner) is refinancing with the help of Capital One. Joshua Rosen originated the HUD loan, which totaled $15.1 million, came with a 35-year term and replaced... Read more
- White Oak Healthcare Finance Buys $700 Million In Senior Care LoansWhite Oak Healthcare Finance is aggressively growing its presence in the senior care lender market and purchased a portfolio of 12 skilled nursing and seniors housing loans from Capital One and its participant banks. Financial terms were not disclosed, but the loans totaled approximately $700 million and helped... Read more