LTC Properties, Inc. operates as a health care real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests primarily in long-term care and other healthcare related properties through mortgage loans, property lease transactions and other investments.
LTC Properties, Inc. In The News
- LTC Properties Transitioning Senior Lifestyle Corp.LTC Properties reported fourth quarter and full year earnings late last week, and while there is some uncertainty, management appears to have a good handle on how they are dealing with it. This is especially true with the 23 communities leased to Senior Lifestyle Corporation (SLC), which we will get to... Read more
- LTC Properties Provides Rent ReliefHow do you spell relief in the pandemic? Reducing the rent escalators that REITs charge their tenants. That is precisely what LTC Properties has decided to do in 2021, and we wonder if a few other REITs may follow suit. Several REITs already agreed to rent deferrals in 2020 as... Read more
- LTC Properties First to Report Q:2 EarningsIt is usually the larger REITs that are the first out of the block with their quarterly earnings reports, so it was nice to see LTC Properties be the first one this time. And a week before the others. With a stock market capitalization of just $1.4 billion, LTC prides... Read more
- Blueprint Closes Another LTC Properties SaleAfter representing LTC Properties in its five-phase sale of a 2,500-bed skilled nursing portfolio, Blueprint Healthcare Real Estate Advisors went back to the well, handling LTC Properties and Senior Lifestyle Corp.’s sale of two large seniors housing campuses in Arizona. The deal closed on April 21, with Humair... Read more
- Blueprint Wraps Up LTC Properties Portfolio SaleBlueprint Healthcare Real Estate Advisors announced the final three phases of LTC Properties’ portfolio sale that sold to multiple buyers and closed from late-2019 to the first quarter of this year. It was revealed that seven skilled nursing facilities and about 550 beds in Iowa sold to a... Read more